Acquiring a Tomorrow's Harvest Poster

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Thanks for those files Polar :) just uploaded the file for printing! Will post my print here when I get it
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
I have a few from the Lake Delores listening that I may put up for sale... Both large and small and stickers... Just haven't gotten around to posting...

Boqurant
I've just secured some posters from a record shop that I do screen printing work for, and after I take one for myself, would be happy to ship the rest out for the cost of a poster tube and postage.

The only things I ask are that if you already have a poster, please don't request one from me. And of course please don't request one with the intentions of selling it. I could sell them myself (they are going for $50+ on Ebay at the moment), but would rather give them to members of this forum who I know share the appreciation for the band that I have.

With that said, please PM me if you'd like one, and I'll send you back a number which corresponds to where you are at in the queue. I don't know how many posters I'll be getting, but will take 10 requests total. If I get three extra posters, the first three in the queue will get them, and so forth. Ready lets go!

And yes I know I haven't posted much, but have been reading the forum for some time. It just took this record to get me out of hiding.

EDIT: The queue is now full, but if I end up with more posters than expected I will reopen the requests.
Last edited by tripone on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
i just scored big time

went to my local record shop just for shits and giggles and while there was no TH posters (even though paul was nice enough to send me a small one from the lake delores event) the guy had a massive geogaddi poster tucked away in his poster pile. it was never put up because he had no space for it and eventually forgot about it. im trying to flatten it out now and its literally half the size of a queen mattress.

bonus!
If you're not happy looking a knob in the face, there's something wrong. - Karl Pilkington

Boqurant
Techboy wrote:Hey Kathleen I managed to get you an A3 poster (no date, warp and music70 logos) + sticker.
As I mentioned before the poster is for some reason folded in half by the shop, but I will ship it flat to not ruin it any further.
the twist is that I had to buy another copy of the vinyl. Does anyone fancy buying it off me special delivery or something for face value? Don't really have the money to be owning 4 copies of this album lol.

THANK YOU!!! Let's move this to PM now to work out terms/payments.

Dayvan Cowboy
thinkdontpray wrote:i just scored big time

went to my local record shop just for shits and giggles and while there was no TH posters (even though paul was nice enough to send me a small one from the lake delores event) the guy had a massive geogaddi poster tucked away in his poster pile. it was never put up because he had no space for it and eventually forgot about it. im trying to flatten it out now and its literally half the size of a queen mattress.

bonus!

That's it, I'm moving to TO..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewkfFu8Q7I

:lol:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Sherbet Head

bonus!

That's awesome!

Eagle Minded
harpoon dodger wrote:

bonus!

That's it, I'm moving to TO..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewkfFu8Q7I

:lol:

actually it was in the dirty shwa (oshawa) where i currently reside.
If you're not happy looking a knob in the face, there's something wrong. - Karl Pilkington

Dayvan Cowboy
thinkdontpray wrote:actually it was in the dirty shwa (oshawa) where i currently reside.

Ahh, I gotcha. Well..at least you have vinyl in hand. :P
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Friendly Stranger
superuser wrote:I just saw a shot of the 5-6 foot tall posters in a London train station...jealous to anyone who gets one of these.

Anyone know what the biggest. Geogaddi poster was?

42 x 62 inches. I have one.

Friendly Stranger
polar sky wrote:
superuser wrote:I just saw a shot of the 5-6 foot tall posters in a London train station...jealous to anyone who gets one of these.

48"x72". Saw one on ebay a few weeks ago.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 0648654593

that's the one I bought. How do I upload photos here? I can show you what I did with it. I also have the MHTRTC poster framed as well. CH is being framed now. and TH is coming in the mail soon.

Sherbet Head
I would love to have one big or average sized TH poster so if anyone is willing to sell one, let me know. I f you want to give one for free, I can pay postages and will donate some sum to upkeep this forum. Thank you. Pm's welcome. I also welcome stickers.

Sherbet Head
barbeque08 wrote:
polar sky wrote:

48"x72". Saw one on ebay a few weeks ago.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 0648654593

that's the one I bought. How do I upload photos here? I can show you what I did with it. I also have the MHTRTC poster framed as well. CH is being framed now. and TH is coming in the mail soon.

what did you do with yours? the guy had a second one that was ~slightly~ damaged that he sold to me for 150
it's way too big to frame, have you any plans for yours?
*farts*

idk

New Seed
If anyone finds a reasonably priced ($15-$30) copy of the TH poster, I'd like a link if possible.

Happy Cycler
barbeque08 wrote:How do I upload photos here?

Upload your photos to a site like www.flickr.com then copy and paste your image url here:

[img]url[/img]

Friendly Stranger
uh, uh, uh, running around, blaming me, man.

Apparently somebody's feelings are hurt that I'm not handing out freebies (links are blocked). Check the merch thread for listings.
Last edited by Ed209 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
ooo missed that, what was the TH Merch Kit? and free footballs?

Friendly Stranger
Cohesion wrote:
Kathleen wrote:I have pre-ordered the vinyl from my local record store (the only independent store in Victoria BC, the usually excellent Ditch Records) but being a small Canadian indie, they frequently just don't get any bonus promo goodies from record labels.

Okay, right, the only other Victorian on here. I knew I recognized your avatar.

Anyway, I have a friend who's living in Japan right now. He's bringing me back a few BoC related items, and one of those is the TH poster/art card/etc. I'll nag him to track down another one, and if it pans out, it's yours.

Nope I live in Victoria too :mrgreen:

Happy Cycler
I would be willing to sell mine fir 300 eurosm still sealed and unraveled and i would cover all postage costs. Tubed, bubble wrapped and express.
"It's been a long time..."

Sherbet Head
hexagon son wrote:I would be willing to sell mine fir 300 eurosm still sealed and unraveled and i would cover all postage costs. Tubed, bubble wrapped and express.

sell what? a TH poster 'sealed'? :?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada