GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

New Seed
Red Sauce

Sherbet Head
Sir plancelot branflakes

Breakfast Nehushtan

Wouldnt you like to be french toast

Friendly Stranger
Apple is to Banana as Banana is to Cherry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded
BoC, for the love of fuck, drop the album.

Eagle Minded
Interesting tidbit from this new Danny Brown interview that potentially rules out 2023 for new BoC...

Brown sees his seventh studio album, Quaranta, due out this fall, as a chance for closure.

I guess this probably means an October release for Danny before the Kwes soundtrack drops in November. Warp famously don't release albums in December, so should we be setting our sights for 2024?

Dayvan Cowboy
This is getting more interesting each day. What their next move is going to be
:)

Posts Quantity
arvy wrote:This is getting more interesting each day. What their next move is going to be
:)

probably retweeting something
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

Dayvan Cowboy
Sherbet Head wrote:Interesting tidbit from this new Danny Brown interview that potentially rules out 2023 for new BoC...

Brown sees his seventh studio album, Quaranta, due out this fall, as a chance for closure.

I guess this probably means an October release for Danny before the Kwes soundtrack drops in November. Warp famously don't release albums in December, so should we be setting our sights for 2024?

So much for BOCtober sadly
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Sherbet Head
Meat standing alone

Eagle Minded
Echelon wrote:
Sherbet Head wrote:Interesting tidbit from this new Danny Brown interview that potentially rules out 2023 for new BoC...

So much for BOCtober sadly

Well, we did get new OPN and Autechre albums in October 2020, so anything is possible, but I feel the sheer magnitude of a new BoC album would outshine almost anything else so, like Pete, it would need to stand alone.

Of course, no disrespect to those other artists whom I both adore dearly, they are just clearly more prolific and therefore less 'in-demand' than Boards.

Sherbet Head
Croissants are changing

Dayvan Cowboy
Sherbet Head wrote:
Well, we did get new OPN and Autechre albums in October 2020, so anything is possible, but I feel the sheer magnitude of a new BoC album would outshine almost anything else so, like Pete, it would need to stand alone.

Of course, no disrespect to those other artists whom I both adore dearly, they are just clearly more prolific and therefore less 'in-demand' than Boards.

I'm kind of hoping they just humbly release something with no fanfare at all. Just so a new BOC release doesn't feel as implausible as it does now.

Sherbet Head
Because I feel that you're all just perpetuating your own despair with constant need to find something in nothing... Let's try something shall we?
We have learned that them liking posts, retweeting, changing info on sites, backgrounds, avatars, random dates connected to space things, anniversay dates or news from other artists etc etc Mean nothing! None of these things have come to any fruition or given clue no matter how you spin it. So how about everyone just leave this thread alone until something more significant appears that we haven't already seen?

I bet the past god knows how many pages have all been the same. People wishing, making up dates, bringing attention to a retweet, same shit each day. It's not healthy ;)
Not saying to leave the forum alone, post in the other threads, talk about anything else, literally anything. This forum is all good apart from the repetiveness of this thread.

Fancy it? Could be pretty cathartic.
You could feel the bullshit

Dayvan Cowboy
Geogandhi wrote:Because I feel that you're all just perpetuating your own despair with constant need to find something in nothing... Let's try something shall we?
We have learned that them liking posts, retweeting, changing info on sites, backgrounds, avatars, random dates connected to space things, anniversay dates or news from other artists etc etc Mean nothing! None of these things have come to any fruition or given clue no matter how you spin it. So how about everyone just leave this thread alone until something more significant appears that we haven't already seen?

I bet the past god knows how many pages have all been the same. People wishing, making up dates, bringing attention to a retweet, same shit each day. It's not healthy ;)
Not saying to leave the forum alone, post in the other threads, talk about anything else, literally anything. This forum is all good apart from the repetiveness of this thread.

Fancy it? Could be pretty cathartic.

The Playground: exists

Sherbet Head
Focus on the spaghetti

Dayvan Cowboy
phpBB [media]

Sherbet Head
Happy 1111! Posting this for no other reason than to be able to say that I was there lmao :P
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Sherbet Head
luminousdusk wrote:Meat standing alone

Wheat standing alone

Dayvan Cowboy
Orange Hexagon Capri Sun

Posts Quantity
i just hope civilization doesn't collapse before they put something out
"R-Worded"

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada